Thanksgiving Prix Fixe Menu
- Open 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- hamakua mushroom bisque House Made Buttermilk Biscuits and Fresh Churned Big Island Butter
- DUCK CONFIT PANZANELLA Ma’o Farms Kale, Stracciatella, Hau’ula tomatoes, torn basil
- KABOCHA PUMPKIN RAVIOLI Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese, Toasted Walnuts, Citrus Sage Brown Butter
- KEAHOLE ABALONE ROCKAFELLER + $15 supplementHirabara Farm spinach, Lalamilo Farm Butter, Shallots, Fresh Herbs, Toasted Bread Crumbs.
- HAPA POKE – AHI & ONO, WITH JALAPENO & CRUSHED AVOCADO Soy-Sesame Dressing, Molokai Sweet Potato Chips
- THE HARVEST PLATE Roasted Organic Diestel Turkey, Baby Carrots, Haricot Verts, Sweet Potatoes Garlic Whipped Potatoes, Sausage-Herb Stuffing, Natural Gravy, Cranberry-Pineapple-Ginger Relish
- PRIME ROASTED TENDERLOIN OF BEEF Aloun Farms Green Beans, Potato-Smoked Bacon Gratin Small Kine Farm Mushroom Sauce
- BOUILLABAISSE Moroccan Spiced Hawaiian Snapper, Driver Scallops, Manila Clams, Wild shrimp, Roasted Yukon Potatoes, Sensi Farm cherry tomatoes, Hirabara Farm Fennel, Saffron.
- MUSHROOM POT PIE. (V) Small Kine Farm Mushroom, Maui Yukon Gold Potatoes, Leeks, Fresh Herbs, Vermouth, cream, Phyllo Dough.
- BUTTER POACHED KEAHOLE LOBSTER + $30 SupplementAloun farm Sweet Cream Corn, Twin Bridges Farm Potato Hash Charred Poblano Butter Reduction
- Trio of Desserts Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, and Lilikoi Mousse
Certified Organic products used whenever possible ~ *Consuming raw or under cooked foods may increase your risk of food borne illness. A 4% kitchen surcharge will be added to all food items & distributed to our hard working kitchen staff.